Lauranne is a breathtaking dress which combines the romance of soft French tulle with a striking and modern silhouette shape for the confident bride.
This is a truly unique wedding gown that allows a bride to wear one dress in 3 different ways throughout her wedding day.
The dress has a fitted silhouette shape, fitted at the bodice with plunging v neckline and open back feature. This semi sheer illusion has built in bust pads. A Chantilly lace skirt overlying a crepe base layer compliments the dramatic bodice.
This dress also comes with sheer lace fitted sleeves which are detatchable from the bodice by the use of delicate sheer poppers along the arm hole seam. This option allows a bride to wear the sleeves for the formal ceremony part of the wedding and then remove them for dancing later on transforming the dress from more traditional to a more relaxed look.
In addition there is also an additional tulle skirt with train feature that is worn over the dress for added drama. This tulle skirt is effortlessly light yet creates a dramatic second look for the dress.
An absolute stunner of a dress which is truly captivating... you won't be missed in this one!
- Ivory French Chantilly lace 56% Polyamide/44% Vicose
- Ivory Corded lace 100% cotton
- Ivory stretch crepe 100% Polyester
- Handmade in our in house studio, delivered worldwide
- Fully lined with a cotton stretch crepe
- Bust support
- Button and loop fastening to back of bodice
- Concealed zip fastening to back of skirt
- Invisible popper fastening around arm hole for the detachable sleeves
- Detachable tulle train draping 125cm along the floor
- Cold hand wash, drip dry, cool iron
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
This dress is made to order and takes 6-8 weeks to create from order date.
Please see our Shipping and Delivery page for more information on this.