Terms & Conditions
General Return Policies
- Contact our Customer Support at email@example.com to initiate the return process within 7 days upon receiving your item(s).
- Please note that we only accept products in their original condition, and we cannot process any products that are returned without our prior knowledge. If you wish to return any or all parts of your order, you will need to contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org and obtain a "Product Return" form that must be included with your package.
- Colour Errors: If the colour of the item received is not what was ordered, you are qualified to get a full refund.
We understand that it is a very important undertaking to order a dress for your special occasion, and our cancellation policy was formulated with this in mind. However, it is important to note that our dresses are made to order. Once the tailoring process has begun, the materials cannot be reused. Please be informed that after placing your order, there is still time to change your mind. For details, please refer to our cancellation policy below.
- Orders cancelled within 24 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a full refund.
- Orders cancelled within 24 to 72 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of full shipping cost and 80% of product purchase price.
- Orders cancelled within 72 to 120 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of full shipping cost and 50% of product purchase price.
- Orders cancelled beyond 120 hours after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund of full shipping cost only.
- Once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be cancelled.
If you would like to cancel your order, please log in to My Orders, select the order you need help with, and request cancellation.
Replacement or Refund
Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. Upon arrival of your package, it is suggested that you check the dress to make sure it has been made in accordance with your order specifications. Please try on your dress as soon as possible without altering, washing the dress, or removing the tag. Please note that you need to contact us on email at email@example.com to initiate the returning process.
If you are returning dresses, please make sure they are in their original conditions - unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, clean, free of lint and hair and with tags intact and attached. You will be responsible for all return shipping costs.
Defective, Damaged or Mis-shipped Items
You will qualify to get a full refund if your items are defective, damaged or mis-shipped. If you believe your items were damaged during delivery, you must obtain "Proof of Damage" documentation from your delivery carrier, which should be included in your returned package.
Sizing or Fitting Issues
As all of our dresses are hand-sewn and customized, the finished gown may vary by approximately one inch in either direction of the specified measurements. To ensure that your dress will fit you perfectly, our tailors have allowed additional fabric in the seams to assist with any minor modifications.
If your dress size differs from the specifications of your order by more than one inch, you are encouraged to find a local tailor to make adjustments. In this case, we will reimburse the cost of tailoring up to a max 40% of the product purchase price (excluding shipping cost). Should you choose this option, please remember to request a receipt from your tailor. The copy of the receipt must be provided to request reimbursement.
Item is the size you ordered but does not fit
Please understand that items that do not fit properly but have been made in accordance with the specifications you ordered, cannot be returned or exchanged. Your option is to look for a local tailoring service at your own cost. Please note that if your order specifications differ greatly from the final sizing request, resizing may not be possible.
The settings of your computer screen may alter the colour of the pictures shown on the site. Slight colour aberration may not mean that the dress is defective or mis-shipped. However, if you are positive that you have received the item in a wrong colour, please contact Customer Support to see if a return or refund is possible.
Items that cannot be returned or exchanged
- No returns and no exchanges for personalized items.
- No returns and no exchanges for perishables, earrings (including jewelry sets containing earrings), and personal care items (including lingerie, etc.) due to hygienic reasons.
- Submit a return request at Contact Us to Customer Support within 7 days upon receiving your order. Please include your order number, an explanation and photographs stating the reason for your return.
We reserve the right not to accept the returns without prior approval from our Customer Support.
- Once our Customer Support has approved your request, we will provide you with a return address as well as a Product Return Form that must be filled in and included with your return. Please send the item(s) through courier only within 3-5 business days upon receiving the return form. Please keep the tracking number safe.
- All the return item(s) will go through inspections. We will process the refund when we confirm that the product has the problems you mentioned. Once the refund has been processed by us, it usually takes 10-15 business days for the funds to be credited to your account, depending on your bank or payment service. Your bank or payment service may levy a small transaction charge.
Please Note: we reserve the right not to process the refund if they are returned in unacceptable condition.The return address: please contact our service email: firstname.lastname@example.org